Welcoming the birth of your child(ren) is one of the key milestone of your life. The pregnancy journey can be unpredictable. Other aspects cannot be insured, but financial assurance is one aspect that can be controlled.
Why get a maternity plan?
Your shield plan only covers the mother and does not cover for the newborn. Typically, for newborn, insurance can only be purchase when after 14 days when the baby is born. A maternity plan helps to guarantee insurance coverage for the newborn. This is particularly important if your child is born with health conditions, which could lead to them being rejected for insurance plans in the future.
Key highlights of AXA HappyMummy:
- Mothers carrying more than 1 foetus
- Coverage from 13 weeks into pregnancy
- Death of expectant mother up to S$30,000
- 15 pregnancy complications with payouts up to S$30,000
- Daily hospital cash benefits if mother or child is hospitalised (for maximum 60 days) up to S$600 a day up to S$18,000
- Early delivery by Caesarean Section up to S$4,500
- Death of the newborn child up to S$30,000
- 26 congenital illness up to S30,000
- Developmental delay of the newborn child up to S$3,000
- A free First Year AXA Shield Plan B for the newborn child without underwriting
Do contact for more information, and I will try my best to assist.